Answered on May 15,2018
Any person who has attended the wedding of couple can be a witness in the marriage certificate form. He/ She should carry proper Identification and address proof with them. Witnesses can also be blood relative from each of bride’s and groom’s side. However, it is preferred not to have immediate blood relatives.
- How to get affidavit of marital status from India for abroad? Write Answer
- My wife working in the UK now. How to register late marriage in Kerala? Write Answer
- In how many days the incentives will come for intercaste marriage? Write Answer
- How many days it will take for intercaste marriage amount to transfer our account in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Can I change my wife's date of birth in the marriage certificate in West Bengal? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.