Answered on May 07,2018
Possession of a Voter ID card does not guarantee you your vote. Your name should appear in the electoral roll (Voter List). Once you have found out that your name is there in the electoral roll and you also possess Voter ID card, you are entitled to vote.
Answered on February 13,2019
You can check whether your name is in Voter ID card or not from this link
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- My father do not have voter id card. How can i apply my voter id card without fath ..?
- Can I get possession certificate without voters id card ?
- My voter id is approved and generated my epic number also.But I haven't received m ..?
- Do I need Voter ID card to vote?
- I have only adhaar card and passport. But I want voter card and ra ..?