Can I use my 2 wheeler registered in AP to drive in Hyderabad?

Raju Raju
Answered on September 20,2019

You can drive your vehicle in Hyderabad. However, you need to complete the following things.

  • Change address in RC book to new address in Hyderabad, within 30 days of coming to Hyderabad.
  • Pay road tax in Telangana.
  • If you are planning to stay in Hyderabad for more than 12 months, then you need to get your vehicle re-registered in Telangana with TS number plate.
  • Claim the tax paid in Andhra Pradesh.