Answered on March 11,2021
- Can I change the gst registration date while creating the GeM act ? eg my gst was created on jan 2020 but i want to enter gst reg date as june 2021, is that possible ? We are making gst nill returns from the time of creation to till now Write Answer
- Why is GST applied if I have an EMI on a credit card, even though interest is already being charged by the bank? Write Answer
- While preparing a profit and loss account, will sales and purchases include GST or not? Can we claim GST in income tax returns as an expense? Write Answer
- What's the threshold limit for GST registration in Punjab? Write Answer
- What will happen if I don't register my small business for GST? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.