Answered on May 22,2018
Yes. You can ride your bike in Bangalore without getting an NOC. However, if you intend to stay in Bangalore for more than 11 months then you should get an NOC to get your vehicle re-registered in Bangalore. As per Karnataka Motor Vehicle Act, a vehicle is not permitted to ply with other state registration mark, beyond 11 months from the date of migration. So you should apply and obtain the Karnataka Registration mark before that period. And for getting the registration mark you need an NOC. Following documents are required for NOC of your bike.
- Four copies of Form 28 with Chassis number pencil print
- Police clearance certificate from the local police station
- No Objection Letter from the financier if it is under hire purchase
- Original RC Book
- Insurance Certificate
Answered on April 10,2019
You can ride your bike without getting an NOC for 11 months. After that, you need to get NOC. Steps to obtain NOC are provided below.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- We have a car in my Father's name and registered in Delhi. We shifted from Delhi to Bengaluru & wanted NOC for change of registration from Delhi to Karnataka. However, my Father who stays with me does not have an address proof of Bengaluru.What to do? Write Answer
- I bought a second hand car in Delhi. Need to re-register in Bangalore. How do I calculate how much do I need to pay? Write Answer
- We have purchased a pre owned car from Hyderabad in 2021 and now we are moving to Bangalore. What are the necessary documents we should take from TS RTO before we go to Bangalore? Write Answer
- How long does it take for RTO Bangalore to issue Non Utilization certificate for Cancellation of NOC? Write Answer
- I have booked xuv 700 from Pondicherry. But I stay in Bangalore. What all the documents required or should be taken care while running xuv 700 in Bangalore? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.