Answered on May 22,2018
Yes. You can ride your bike in Bangalore without getting an NOC. However, if you intend to stay in Bangalore for more than 11 months then you should get an NOC to get your vehicle re-registered in Bangalore. As per Karnataka Motor Vehicle Act, a vehicle is not permitted to ply with other state registration mark, beyond 11 months from the date of migration. So you should apply and obtain the Karnataka Registration mark before that period. And for getting the registration mark you need an NOC. Following documents are required for NOC of your bike.
- Four copies of Form 28 with Chassis number pencil print
- Police clearance certificate from the local police station
- No Objection Letter from the financier if it is under hire purchase
- Original RC Book
- Insurance Certificate
Answered on April 10,2019
You can ride your bike without getting an NOC for 11 months. After that, you need to get NOC. Steps to obtain NOC are provided below.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- How to register a flat in Bangalore without a broker?
- I am residing in Bangalore and would like to joint for KSFE Pravasi chitty ..?
- I own a bike registered under Kerala Adoor RTO. For a short duration of time, I wa ..?
- How to get a family tree certificate in Bangalore?
- How to do Khata Transfer in Bangalore ?