83 year old alive man from Bihar is denied of his benefits from social security schemes as he is declared dead as per the records. How can he get his benefits ?

Pamod Pamod
Answered on June 28,2019

Death certificate has to be cancelled by the Registrar of Birth and Death of his area in Bihar.

If it is proved to the satisfaction of the Registrar that any entry in the register of deaths has been fraudulently or improperly made, she / he will make a report giving necessary details to the officer authorized by the Chief Registrar and on hearing from him / her take necessary action in the matter.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Bihar Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Bihar. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searching..
  Click here to get a detailed guide