Answered on June 28,2019
Death certificate has to be cancelled by the Registrar of Birth and Death of his area in Bihar.
If it is proved to the satisfaction of the Registrar that any entry in the register of deaths has been fraudulently or improperly made, she / he will make a report giving necessary details to the officer authorized by the Chief Registrar and on hearing from him / her take necessary action in the matter.
- How can I apply for 1962 death certificate in Tamil Nadu?
- In my PPO and Bank a/c name is mentioned as Balasubramanian N. In my PAN Card and Aadhaar card my name is mentioned as Narayanan Balasubramanian. Now many of my Bank Deposits and Post Office Deposit and SB a/c are opened in the name of NARAYANAN BALASUBRAMANIAN based on the PAN and Aadhaar card produced as Photo ID and address proof. In the event of my demise what name has to be furnished in the death certificate for sanction of family pension in favour of my wife and claim refund of the deposits with banks and post offices to my nominee Son on maturity. Do I need to go for a name change as Narayanan Balasubramanian instead of Balasubramanian N?
- My mother expired on 28th April 2021 in Karnataka. How can I get death certificate now?
- How I can get death certificate by using the name and date of death in Karnataka?
- How much amount to pay to get death certificate in Karnataka?
- How to get Birth and Death Certificates from Town Panchayats limit in Tamil Nadu?
- 2005 la death aagitaanga.Avungalukkku death certificate eduka mudiyumaa?
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.