Answered on June 27,2022
You can apply online at Fastag Issuance Portal for Exempted Catagories The vehicle you purchase should be in your name & desired changes should be made in the vehicle & RC should also be modified by the RTO. And for any further assistance you shall get in touch with your nearest RO NHAI office. Contact details could be found online.
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- How to close the icici bank fast tag account and get the refund? Write Answer
- How to update my much details in My fastag App? Write Answer
- What should do if bank is not delivering the fastag to my address? Write Answer
- How to get blocked SBI fastag activated? Write Answer
- How to refund money from hdfc fastag to my hdfc bank? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.