Study in India Scheme
Study in India scheme was announced as part of Union Budget 2019. Study in India scheme will focus on bringing foreign students to study in higher educational institutions in India.
There was not a single Indian institution in the top 200 in the world university rankings five years back. Due to concerted efforts by institutions to boost their standards and also project their credentials better, three institutions (two IITs and IISc Bangalore) are there in the top 200 list now.
In order to make a hub of higher education, an amount of INR 400 crore has been provided under the head, “World Class Institutions”, for FY 2019-20, more than three times the revised estimates for the previous year.
You can find a list of common Government Schemes queries and their answer in the link below.
Government Schemes queries and its answers
Tesz is a free-to-use platform for citizens to ask government-related queries. Questions are sent to a community of experts, departments and citizens to answer. You can ask the queries here.
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.