Answered on August 07,2022
Name of the Service: Sanction of Medical Reimbursements Bill of IPs
Name of the Sub Service : Sanction of Medical Reimbursements Bill above Rs 5000/-
Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)? : Administrative Medical Officer, ESI Dispensary
Procedure involved to get this service Submission of Medical Reimursement bills with all necesarry Documents :
Who are eligible to get this service : Insured Person and thier family members as per ESIC Manual
Documents to be enclosed with the request :
1 . ALL DOCUMENTS MENTIONED IN CLEARANCE OF MEDICAL REIMURSEMENT BILLS
Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service : no prescribed fee
Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered : 60 Working Days
Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer : Deputy Director Administration ESIS M Services
Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer :15 Working Days
Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented? : Director ESIS M Services
Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority : 15 Working Days
Website (if online) : http://labour.kar.nic.in/esism/esis-index.html
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I have registered for Gruha jyothi for different account id mistakenly. I need to re-register with correct account id of besscom. But I could not find the option. Could you please guide? Write Answer
- I have applied for seva sindu vidyashree scholarship long back. My friends all have received money. But my application status is under process. Will i receive the money ? Write Answer
- ಖಾಸಗಿ ಶಾಲಾ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರಿಗೆ ಶ್ರೀಯುತ ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿಗಳು ಘೋಷಿಸಿದ 5000 ರೂಗಳು ಯಾವಾಗ ಖಾತೆಗೆ ಜಮೆ ಮಾಡುತ್ತೀರಿ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.