Answered on August 12,2020
To get a caste certificate, you need to prove your caste. To prove caste, SSLC book or any relevant document which has caste of the applicant mentioned in it needs to be submitted. If it is not available, parent's SSLC book or any relevant document which has caste of the applicant's parent mentioned in it needs to be submitted. If you can provide any of this, then you will get caste certificate.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
How to get Community Certificate in Kerala? (2022)Community certificate is an official statement provided to the citizen by the state government confirming his/her caste and community. A Community Certificate is the proof of on..
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.