Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana was introduced as part of Union Budget of 2019-20. This will address critical gaps in the value chain, including infrastructure, modernization, traceability, production, productivity, post-harvest management, and quality control.
As part of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana, Department of Fisheries will establish a robust fisheries management framework. Further details will be updated as and when it is available.
You can find a list of common Government Schemes queries and their answer in the link below.
Government Schemes queries and its answers
Tesz is a free-to-use platform for citizens to ask government-related queries. Questions are sent to a community of experts, departments and citizens to answer. You can ask the queries here.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.