Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme
As per Union Budget of 2019-20, Government of India has decided to extend the pension benefit to about three crore retail traders & small shopkeepers whose annual turnover is less than 1.5 crore under a new Scheme namely Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme.
Enrolment into the Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme will be kept simple requiring only the following.
Bank account linked with Aadhar card
Annual Turnover of the retail traders & small shopkeepers should be less than 1.5 crore
You can find a list of common Government Schemes queries and their answer in the link below.
Government Schemes queries and its answers
Tesz is a free-to-use platform for citizens to ask government-related queries. Questions are sent to a community of experts, departments and citizens to answer. You can ask the queries here.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.