How to get Pashu Aadhaar ?
Pashu Aadhaar is being introduced with the aim of enhancing traceability of livestock and their products, such as milk or meat. This will help farmers and animal husbandry officials devise better strategies to manage livestock in the country.
Just like Aadhaar cards, Pashu Aadhaar will also assign a unique identification number to each animal, alongside a host of other related data that will help in managing the country’s vast livestock resources. Pashu Aadhaar is being touted as the world’s largest existing database of animals.
Pashu Aadhaar, also known as the Information Network for Animal Productivity and Health (INAPH), is being developed by the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB). If implemented successfully, INAPH will be the world's largest database of animals.
Pashu Aadhaar is being developed to track the population of livestock in India. Every animal will be provided with an ear tag that would contain its own 12-digit UID. Pashu Aadhaar will contain data on the bovines’ species, breed, pedigree, and information related to calving, milk production, and vaccination.
Apply for Pashu Aadhar
Online Farmer Registration
Visit INAPH portal.
Click on New Account.
Register yourself on INAPH portal.
Enter the verification code received on your mobile number to verify.
Online Animal Registration
You will be able to access INAPH Application in below-mentioned ways,
1. If you are registered as an Offline farmer, you will get the SMS on your cell phone regarding your login information and the link to download the INAPH Farmer Android Application. Or you can directly login into the INAPH portal and download the INAPH Farmer Android Application.
2. If you are registered as an online farmer, you will get the SMS on your cell phone regarding your login information and start accessing INAPH Farmer Web Application by directly login in to the INAPH portal.
Follow the below steps to apply online for animal registration.
Login to INAPH portal.
Click on "Animal Registration".
Enter the required details.
Enter the owner details as well.
Please send a request of INAPH Application in detail to Managing Director, National Dairy Development Board, Anand - 388001, Gujarat, India.
As of August 2019, about 22.3 million buffaloes and cows have got their UIDs and their data have been uploaded on the INAPH database.
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into my India bank account? What will be the interest rates paid to me by the banks in India? Will the US firm be expected to deduct TDS and remit to income-tax department in India and give me proof of such deposit in Form 16. Will I need to charge Goods and Services Tax, (GST) on the earnings and remit to government?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equity mutual fund schemes that amount to INR1.8 lakh a month. I do not have any income in India and every year I get refund for tax deducted at source (TDS) of debt funds. I would like to churn my portfolio (units that have completed 1 year) every year before 31 March and reinvest the amount in same plan before 31 March. Will long-term capital gain tax (LTCG) tax reflect on my 26AS certificate? Can I claim refund as I do not have any income in India?
- Njan foreign companykku vendi work from home vazhi job cheyyunnund. Avarude oru officeum India il illa. Avar enikk avide tax adakkadheyanu ente payment tharunnadhu. Appol njan india yil tax adakkano?. Njan edhuvare India yude purathu pooyittumilla.
- I want to give One and the same certificate in Chennai, which I took from Kerala. So, is One and the same certificate valid all India?
- Is One and Same certificate valid all over India.I am from Kerala and I have to give the certificate in Chennai?
- Is there any place to register for Non-Resident Keralites who wants to come from other States in India?
- Whether Medical and Eye Certificates abroad are accepted by RTO India ?