Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
Under Krishi Ashirwad Yojana, Government of Jharkhand will provide Rs 5,000/- per acre of land for the Kharif crop to small and marginal farmers of Jharkhand. The objective of the scheme is to double the income of farmers in the coming 4 years to improve their financial condition.
This scheme is only for the permanent resident of Jharkhand State.
The scheme is for small and marginal farmers of the State.
The maximum agricultural land eligibility criteria are 5 acres.
The scheme does not contain any minimum land limit of farming land.
Following documents are required for applying for Krishi Ashirwad Yojana.
Passport Size Photograph
Farming Land Owing Papers
Under the first phase of the Krishi Ashirwad Yojana, Rs 5000 will be disbursed to 13.60 lakh farmers for each acre of their land with a maximum amount of Rs 25,000.
The amount will be directly transferred through Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) to the registered bank accounts on August 10.
You can find a list of common Government Schemes queries and their answer in the link below.
Government Schemes queries and its answers
Tesz is a free-to-use platform for citizens to ask government-related queries. Questions are sent to a community of experts, departments and citizens to answer. You can ask the queries here.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.