Answered on February 23,2019
No. All eligible beneficiaries can avail free services for secondary and tertiary hospital care for identified packages under Ayushman Bharat scheme at public hospitals and empaneled private hospitals. Beneficiaries will have cashless and paperless access to health services under Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Answered on December 03,2019
You don't need to pay anything to be covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
You can check whether you are eligible for it from the video below.
- If any serious condition occurs to the patient undergoing treatment under Ayushman Card in time after the operation, is it covered in this card? Write Answer
- How to download Aayusman Bharat card? Write Answer
- I am a Private firm FMCG salesman. Salary only 10000/. I am the only earning person in my family. Am I eligible for the Ayushman Bharath scheme? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.