Answered on October 30,2021
If you are a BPL card holder you are eligible for the ayushman bharat facility for treatment
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- The AB-Ark and the new ration card numbers are not the same. When I tried to use the District Government Hospital Referral Code at a private hospital, they did not accept it. The Arogya Mitra computer operator informed me that I am not eligible for this scheme. What should I do in this situation? Write Answer
- Is it possible to apply for the Arogya Karnataka ID card at a CSC c entre? Write Answer
- How to use Arogya Karnataka health card? Which hospitals use Arogya Karnataka health card? Write Answer
- I am BPL holder. My father was suffering from CKD. Can Arogya Karnataka card be used for the Nephrology dept ? Write Answer
- Can I get benefit of ayushman scheme in Karnataka for my fourth delivery? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.