Answered on April 16,2019
Beneficiaries can contact the Arogya Mitra who will be sitting in the Suvarna arogya Suraksha Trust kiosk, wearing a pink collared white Apron to get more details regarding enrolment in CHC and above Public hospitals or can directly visit the enrolment counters (OPD registration counters) of any public health institution.
- General surgery fistulla surgery madabekagide arogya Karnataka card use madabahuda?
- I underwent mouth cancer surgery ten months ago and have some teeth removed. Can I get Ayushman Bharat facility for treatment in Karnataka?
- I am 55 year old. Am I eligible for Arogya Karnataka membership?
- Where can I get the Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY card in Digilocker?
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.