Answered on February 03,2018
Citizens of India whose age is more than 60 year is eligible to apply for Senior Citizen ID card.
Answered on June 13,2020
Please find below the complete details of applying for Senior Citizen card in Karnataka.
The applicant must be at least 60 years of age.
The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka
Blood group report(If blood group details are provided)
- Concerned Department: Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
Application Fee: Rs 0
Service Charge (Free for Online Submission): Rs 40
Delivery Time (Days): 21
Procedure for Applying.
The application is routed to the Programme Assistant at the respective district
Verification by the Programme Assistant. Recommendations of the Programme Assistant are sent to the District Disabled Welfare Officer (DDWO) for review
Verification by the DDWO. Approve or reject the application request.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Where To Download Applications Form For Senior Citizen Card ? Write Answer
- How to change mobile number in senior citizen card of Karnataka? Write Answer
- I got senior citizen card, i had changed my residence to another area, how to change address in senior citizen card? Write Answer
- Can I change my date of birth in senior citizen card application in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to retrieve draft senior citizens card application saved? How to put virtual signature in the application? I am from Karnataka. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.