Answered on February 03,2018
Currently, you cannot apply it online. However, you can download the senior citizen application form from the below link.
Fill the application and submit the form to the address mentioned in the form.
The Deputy Director of the Women and Child Development Department identifies NGOs in each district to issue these Identity Cards to senior citizens. The Senior Citizen Certificate can also be obtained from the concerned Tehsildar of the particular area. Nightingales Medical Trust has been authorised to issue Senior Citizen ID Cards in Bangalore.
An application should also be written in a plain paper for the card. The application should be submitted along with the following documents:
- Proof of age (one of the following): Birth Certificate, Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar card, DL (valid), Ration card, Passport (valid), Pension document, Educational certificate.
- Proof of name: The name given on the form should be the same as indicated in the supporting document. If the name has changed, proof of Govt. Gazette publication should be submitted or marriage certificate produced.
- Proof of address: (ANY 1): Aadhar, Voter's ID, Ration Card, DL (valid), Passport (valid), govt approved pension card, Rental agreement, Bank passbook, Electricity bill or Phone bill (BSNL landline).
- Doctor’s certificate: Required for blood group, illness/diseases, medication in use, and medication allergies. The certificate has to be on the doctor’s letterhead with his/her signature, stamp & registration number, a practitioner of Indian medicine with register number can also certify.
- a) 3 recent passport size photographs to be submitted along with the form.
- b) 2 different photographs are not acceptable.
- c) Black & White photographs are not acceptable.
- Rs.50/- (official government charge)
- PLEASE NOTE:
- If applicant(s) are residing with their children/relatives/friends - Their address proof can be provided along with the proof of relation.
- Once the card is ready, please ensure to collect your card and concession information booklet without fail.
- Acknowledgment slip given at the time of submission of application should be retained for collecting the card.
- Cost of card Rs. 50 only. No additional charges.
Answered on June 13,2020
Please find below the complete details of applying for Senior Citizen card in Karnataka.
The applicant must be at least 60 years of age.
The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka
Blood group report(If blood group details are provided)
- Concerned Department: Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
Application Fee: Rs 0
Service Charge (Free for Online Submission): Rs 40
Delivery Time (Days): 21
Procedure for Applying.
The application is routed to the Programme Assistant at the respective district
Verification by the Programme Assistant. Recommendations of the Programme Assistant are sent to the District Disabled Welfare Officer (DDWO) for review
Verification by the DDWO. Approve or reject the application request.
Answered on November 10,2020
You can apply for Karnataka Senior Citizen Card from Seva Sindhu CSC Varthur.