Answered on October 09,2021
To know your tax liability more details about your property is required, viz date of purchase, amount of purchase etc. If your capital gain and business income for the FY 2021-22 is more than Rs.2.50 lakhs you are required to file your IT returns.
- Can we raise commercial society maintenance invoice in a name of tenant for saving other taxes or it must be in a name of owner only? Write Answer
- How an NRI does repatriation of funds? Write Answer
- How can NRIs save tax safely in India? Write Answer
- When I first created my digilocker account, my PAN was verified without any issues. Recently I noticed that the pan verification is always pending, inspite of correct information. Everything is as per pancard and my PAN and aadhar are linked too. What to do? Write Answer
- What will happen if property tax is not paid on agricultural land in Karnataka for years? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.