Answered on October 09,2021
To know your tax liability more details about your property is required, viz date of purchase, amount of purchase etc. If your capital gain and business income for the FY 2021-22 is more than Rs.2.50 lakhs you are required to file your IT returns.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Can i buy a non conversation land in Bangalore near mylsandndra for construction of an house? Write Answer
- Is transferring crypto to another persons wallet taxable in india? If so how much? Do i have to pay only if i have got gains from the transfer or for full amount? Write Answer
- What would be the Capital Gain Tax liability if I sell a flat (property) that I purchased in 2017 for 5,50,000, and I plan to sell it in October 2023 for 30,50,000? Write Answer
- In a given financial year, any crypto transfers exceeding 50,000 are subject to taxation, based on what I've learned. Therefore, if I transfer 80,000 in a financial year, am I required to file a 30% tax on the additional 30,000 I've transferred, or on the entire 80,000? Write Answer
- I File ITR regularly. I got KSFE Chit lot. What are the taxes and under what heading should I put this income? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.