While applying for enrollment as a voter at a new place, I have filled up Form 6 and given details of my registration as an elector at my previous place of residence, will the name in old records be deleted.

Hrithik Hrithik
Answered on December 24,2019

Yes, the ERO/AERO to whom you have applied for enrollment, will send a request for deletion of your name to his counterpart, wherefrom you have shifted.