Answered on February 15,2018
Following organizations are exempted from registration.
- Offices of, or under the central or state Government, or local authorities, except commercial undertaking.
- Any railway service, water transport service, postal, telegraph or telephone service, any system of public conservation or sanitation or any industry, or services like water, power, light to the public.
- Railway dining cars
- Establishments for the treatment or care of the handicap or mentally unfit.
- Establishments of the food corporation of India.
- Offices of legal practitioners and medical practitioners in which not more than 3 persons are employed.
- Offices of bank.
- Enik oru retail store und. Shop inte peril gst edkal ano. Home address gst edkal ano better? Complications ozhivakkan.
- Can GST registration be done with rent agreement ? My CA told me for gst registration shop electricity bill is mandatory.
- Professional Tax രെജിസ്ട്രേഷനും Shop and Establishment രെജിസ്ട്രേഷനും ഇപ്പൊൾ കേരളത്തിൽ നിർബന്ധം ആണോ ?
- I am running a supermarket at Ernakulam. From home to shop daily, I am covering 6 police checkpoints in the morning and 3 checkpoints in the evening. Each checkpoint I have to repeat the same story. Is there any other solution?
- I am an aquarium & pet shop owner. Can I open my shop for 10 minutes once in two days for feeding food for fishes and pets?
- We have applied for shop act license in Karnataka 1 month back. But still we did'nt got the license. What to do?
- Is there any tax problem if I accept Dogecoin in my shop in India from the customers?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.