Answered on February 15,2018
Following organizations are exempted from registration.
- Offices of, or under the central or state Government, or local authorities, except commercial undertaking.
- Any railway service, water transport service, postal, telegraph or telephone service, any system of public conservation or sanitation or any industry, or services like water, power, light to the public.
- Railway dining cars
- Establishments for the treatment or care of the handicap or mentally unfit.
- Establishments of the food corporation of India.
- Offices of legal practitioners and medical practitioners in which not more than 3 persons are employed.
- Offices of bank.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Can Dubai trade license holder open shop in Sharjah?
- How to start Gift Shop in Dubai?
- How to start Electronics Shop in Dubai?
- How to start a clothing shop in Dubai ?
- How to open a retail shop in Dubai?
- I have given an application to Trivandrum crz to start a shop. How many days will it take to get it issued?
- How to get Gumasta License in Maharashtra?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.