Answered on July 09,2021
Profession Tax is required to be paid to relevant panchayats as per statutory norms.
Shop and Establishment registration is required. However, please check in Investment Wizard. This is an automated investor wizard which helps to identify the approvals. Investment Wizard
To know more about individual approvals kindly view the standard operating procedures published in the below link:
Source: This answer is provided by Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation.
How to register on K-Swift website? (2022)The government of Kerala has introduced an online single-window clearance mechanism,Kerala Single Window Interface for Fast and Transparent (K-SWIFT) clearance, to help entrepreneurs to set ..
How to set up a business in Kerala from US or UK or Gulf?Are you an NRI or NRK who wants to set up a business in Kerala. Then you have come to the right place. Setting up a business in Kerala involves the following steps. Choosing the ..
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.