Answered on August 25,2021
RD number or 15 digit GSC number is available on the acknowledgement receipt generated while raising an application in Sakala and also the applicant shall receive the same in their registered mobile number.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- I wanted my OBC caste certificate for educational purpose. When i tried nadakacheri website, they ask for "school certificate", what is school certificate? ( SSLC or TC or Study certificate). What is it? Write Answer
- I have a caste certificate but I can't find the rd number in that. Is there any other way to find the RD id? Write Answer
- I got govt job in 2a category in Karnataka in 2016. I applied for another post and got again in 2a category in 2022. I did caste validation by DC in 2016. Should I do caste validation again for new job? Write Answer
- I applied for both kcet and neet.During filling kcet application I gave my old caste certificate rd number & during neet I gave new certificate rd number I have done all kcet verification & I have verification slip.Should I go for neet verification? Write Answer
- I wanted to know if RD number of caste and income certificate are same since I belong to General merit category.Someone please help me with this? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.