Answered on February 24,2019
Follow the below steps to find empanelled hospitals under Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Visit Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya website
- Click on "List of Empanelled Hospitals"
- Now you can search for the hospital by State, District, Name, Type or Speciality.
- Details of hospital along with phone number of contact person will be displayed.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- What should I do to obtain an Ayushman card for my family if our family name is not listed, even though we reside in a slum area with a lower income than the specified limit and all our neighbors are eligible for the card? I live in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Write Answer
- If any serious condition occurs to the patient undergoing treatment under Ayushman Card in time after the operation, is it covered in this card? Write Answer
- I am a Private firm FMCG salesman. Salary only 10000/. I am the only earning person in my family. Am I eligible for the Ayushman Bharath scheme? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.