Answered on April 16,2019
Beneficiaries can get enrolled under the Arogya Karnataka Scheme anytime on payment of Rs.10/-, when they visit their nearest Govt. Hospital for treatment or checkup. They need not rush to a hospital only for the purpose of obtaining a card
- Is arogya Karnataka card eligible for fever?
- General surgery fistulla surgery madabekagide arogya Karnataka card use madabahuda?
- My father is 60 year old. He is having ayush card. Can we use it to check his eyes?
- How to download Aayusman Bharat card?
- I underwent mouth cancer surgery ten months ago and have some teeth removed. Can I get Ayushman Bharat facility for treatment in Karnataka?
- I am 55 year old. Am I eligible for Arogya Karnataka membership?
- Where can I get the Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY card in Digilocker?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.