Answered on December 29,2017
Class 3 Company / Organization User certificate is required for e-Tendering, e-Procurement , Trademark / Patent filing. Class 3 is the highest type of Digital Signature Certificate. it can be issued for 1 years or 2 years. After the valid period , user need to renew class 3 digital signature certificates.
- I am unable to login my CSC account since last night. When I tried to open my account, it displayed as it seems your account is not being configured,try again later.What to do?
- Whom to contact in case of queries at CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
- How Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses(TEC) certification number will be generated at CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
- What is Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses (TEC) at CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
- Why I am unable to update my PAN from CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
- If I am unable to login on DSP and my CSC Digital Seva Kendra account status says inactive, what can be the reason for the same?
- If I forget my connect password of CSC Digital Seva Kendra, how can I restore it?
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.