Answered on December 29,2017
Class 3 Company / Organization User certificate is required for e-Tendering, e-Procurement , Trademark / Patent filing. Class 3 is the highest type of Digital Signature Certificate. it can be issued for 1 years or 2 years. After the valid period , user need to renew class 3 digital signature certificates.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to start Digital Marketing Agency in Dubai?
- Can I apply for CSC again if my application got rejected 2nd time?
- I am unable to login my CSC account since last night. When I tried to open my account, it displayed as it seems your account is not being configured,try again later.What to do?
- Whom to contact in case of queries at CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
- How Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses(TEC) certification number will be generated at CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
- What is Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses (TEC) at CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
- Why I am unable to update my PAN from CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.