Answered on May 05,2021
There may be few reasons or scenario:
If you have recently updated your PAN it would take 2 weeks time to process newly updated PAN. Please wait for at least 15 days.
In case your issue is not resolved after 15 days also, you may reach out our helpdesk team for the concern.
Source: This answer is sourced from CSC web portal
- What is Digital Seva CSC?
- How CSC Digital Seva Kendra works?
- Who are VLE(Village Level Entrepreneur)’s at CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
- What is a CSC Digital Seva Centre?
- What are the pre-requisite to enrol on the CSC Digital Seva Kendra registration portal?
- What are the documents required while doing the CSC Digital Seva registration as a VLE(Village Level Entrepreneur)?
- What all are the system requirements for registering on CSC Digital Seva Kendra?