Answered on May 05,2021
There may be few reasons or scenario:
If you have recently updated your PAN it would take 2 weeks time to process newly updated PAN. Please wait for at least 15 days.
In case your issue is not resolved after 15 days also, you may reach out our helpdesk team for the concern.
Source: This answer is sourced from CSC web portal
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
How to Get Aadhaar Seva Kendra Franchise?Purpose of Aadhard Card Franchise is to enroll citizens for Aadhaar card and to provide Aadhaar update services. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) appoints registrars, who..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- How to find the application reference number from CSC? Write Answer
- How can I apply for Digital seva Kendra? Write Answer
- How to get CSC id? Write Answer
- Can a railway employee apply for a CSC ID? Write Answer
- I am a government employee and work as a Teacher in the Education department? Can I apply for CSC? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.