Answered on May 05,2021
There may be few reasons or scenario:
If you have recently updated your PAN it would take 2 weeks time to process newly updated PAN. Please wait for at least 15 days.
In case your issue is not resolved after 15 days also, you may reach out our helpdesk team for the concern.
Source: This answer is sourced from CSC web portal
- Can I apply for CSC again if my application got rejected 2nd time? Write Answer
- Can a railway employee apply for a CSC ID? Write Answer
- I am a government employee and work as a Teacher in the Education department? Can I apply for CSC? Write Answer
- How to reprint VLE application reference form? Write Answer
- Which is the link for filling form for exam for aadhar card franchise? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.