What to do if I have filed an erroneous return? 

Veer Veer
Answered on December 29,2017

If you have not verified your ITR V yet, you can just refile.

If you have discovered an error immediately after filing, it is advisable that you do not verify such a return as your tax processing starts only after ITR V has been verified. Even if you have verified, you can file a revised return under Section 139(5) with correct particulars.


Hey , can you help?
Answer this question