Answered on May 20,2018
Before you bring your vehicle to Bangalore, NOC from parent RTO is required to be obtained. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the original Registered Transport Office in CMV Form 28 is to be taken.
Police report from a police station at your hometown should also be taken to authenticate your records.
Answered on May 20,2018
While transferring a vehicle from one state to another , NOC is required from the RTO where vehicle is registered . In case NOC has not been obtained at the time of migration, the registered owner is required to apply in CMV Form 28 (in quadruplicate) to the parent RTO along with documents for issue of NOC.In case, no reply is received from the previous RTO even after 30 days, the registered owner shall submit a copy of applied CMV Form 28, along with the postal acknowledgement for having submitted the required forms to previous RTO, and a declaration stating that the application for “NOC has neither been rejected nor any reply received from the previous registering authority” to whom the application has been made.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- How much are the fees for making the 2016 model Maruti Suzuki Ritz a white board from a yellow board? Write Answer
- How to do RTO related works for my Bangalore registered bike as I am now moving to Pune from Chattisgarh? Write Answer
- My vehicle was hypothecated when purchased 18 years back. the company closed more than a decade back. now RTO is asking to get NOC from the company. i do not have any documents . what to do? Write Answer
- I am shifting to Bangalore for 10 month from state of Haryana. My car is 10 years old. How to pay road tax? Write Answer
- Can I get fitness certificate in Karnataka for a car bearing Maharashtra number plate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.