What should I do before bringing my car to Bangalore?

Gowda Gowda
Answered on May 20,2018

Before you bring your vehicle to Bangalore, NOC from parent RTO is required to be obtained. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the original Registered Transport Office in CMV Form 28 is to be taken.

Police report from a police station at your hometown should also be taken to authenticate your records.

Vinod Vinod
Answered on May 20,2018

While transferring a vehicle from one   state to another ,  NOC is required from the RTO  where vehicle is registered .  In case NOC has not been obtained at the time of migration, the registered owner is required to apply in CMV Form 28 (in quadruplicate) to the parent RTO along with documents for issue of NOC.In case, no reply is received from the previous RTO even after 30 days, the registered owner shall submit a copy of applied CMV Form 28, along with the postal acknowledgement for having submitted the required forms to previous RTO, and a declaration stating that the application for “NOC has neither been rejected nor any reply received from the previous registering authority” to whom the application has been made.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Click here to get a detailed guide