Answered on September 11,2019
When you bring your UP registered bike to Bangalore, you need to change the address in RC book within 30 days of reaching Bangalore. You have to pay road tax in Bangalore (Road Tax Calculator) as well.
As per Motor Vehicle Act, a Vehicle is not permitted to ply with other state registration mark beyond 11 months from the date of migration. So you should apply and obtain the Karnataka Registration mark before that period.
Detailed procedure is provided in the link below.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- Is there any process of shifting the Vehicle registration from UP to KA online rather than visiting the local RTO where it is first registered? Write Answer
- How to apply for driving license card from Ajmer city though I made the initial old license in Bangalore? Write Answer
- How much does it cost for Intra State NOC for toyota innova ( UP to Karnataka)? Write Answer
- How to get NUC from Bangalore for cancellation of NOC that was issued by RTO Meerut ? Write Answer
- I have brought UP registered ecosport to Bengaluru South. After obtaining NOC from UP RTO, somehow, the plan changed and returned back from Bangalore. Need to cancel NOC obtained from UP RTO and get non-utilization certificate from Bengaluru RTO. I need help with this matter. Whom to contact? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.