- I have applied for 3kw under Model II. As per the list of cost available on the website the total cost is shown as Rs75596/-. Below the table Model II, there is another table showing the cost per kw . In that table, the cost per kw for 3 kw plant is Rs.41998/-. after deduction of 40% the cost will be Rs.94500/- Why this difference? Any mistake? If so please make the required correction in the list of cost.
- What is Cost Audit?, Features of Cost Audit, Cost Audit Applicability, and Types of Cost Audit
- Is there any relaxation on KSUM productization grant being not used for salaries of founding team or not to allocate more than 50 percent for manpower cost ? For a tech startup, major cost is manpower cost and there will be only limited employees at this stage who all are part of founding team.
- I am living in a house which doesn't have any documents. The land owner is my father's grandmother she was passed away. We are living here more than 50 years. How can I make pattayam or adharam that proves our ownership in land?
- How can you get living certificate in Karnataka if the person is very old and cannot go to office?