Answered on May 22,2018
NOC is valid only for a period of 6 months. So if you are planning to re-register your vehicle or transfer the ownership of vehicle, you have to do it within 6 months. Following documents are required for NOC.
1. Four copies of Form 28 with Chassis number pencil print
2. Police clearance certificate from the local police station
3. No Objection Letter from the financier if it is under hire purchase
4. Original RC Book
5. Insurance Certificate
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I bought 2nd hand Alto 800 car from MH to KA in 2016, NOC given for some city in MH. Now vehicle age is 15Y 3M. How can I transfer it to my name with re-registration(MH to KA)? How to get NOC? Charges and Fees? Write Answer
- I got NOC for my scooter from Ambala City RTO, re registered the same at Banglore East RTO. But regd no is still old one of Haryana. How to get new regd no of Karnataka starting with KA. Write Answer
- How much road tax should i pay in Karnataka if i have purchased a vehicle of 2015 model which had ex showroom cost of 1Cr ? Write Answer
- I am from Karnataka. I sold my 2 wheeler to another person. Even before RC transfer is completed, my RC card is lost. What should I do now? Write Answer
- Is it worth moving only 1 year old car from HR to Bangalore registration? Do I need to complete the whole registration process in Bangalore with 8 to 10% payables of car value? How can I keep same HR number? I'm moving only for few yrs. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.