Answered on May 22,2018
NOC is valid only for a period of 6 months. So if you are planning to re-register your vehicle or transfer the ownership of vehicle, you have to do it within 6 months. Following documents are required for NOC.
1. Four copies of Form 28 with Chassis number pencil print
2. Police clearance certificate from the local police station
3. No Objection Letter from the financier if it is under hire purchase
4. Original RC Book
5. Insurance Certificate
- I own a bike registered under Kerala Adoor RTO. For a short duration of time, I was in Bangalore. During that time, I paid the road tax in Janbharathi ( KA41), Bangalore for lifetime tax.Now its time for reregistration of bike. In the Parivahan website, its showing vehicle is registered under two RTO's.How to cancel the registration details from Bangalore RTO? The registration number is still KL only.
- Is it necessary to convert book form driving License to Card form ?
- How to register other state vehicles in Kerala ?
- How to get NOC for other state vehicles to Kerala ?
- What precautions to be taken to bring car from other states ?
- How to cancel online application from vahan website ?
- How to withdraw an online application from the Parivahan website?