Answered on May 22,2018
NOC is valid only for a period of 6 months. So if you are planning to re-register your vehicle or transfer the ownership of vehicle, you have to do it within 6 months. Following documents are required for NOC.
1. Four copies of Form 28 with Chassis number pencil print
2. Police clearance certificate from the local police station
3. No Objection Letter from the financier if it is under hire purchase
4. Original RC Book
5. Insurance Certificate
- I own a bike registered under Kerala Adoor RTO. For a short duration of time, I was in Bangalore. During that time, I paid the road tax in Janbharathi ( KA41), Bangalore for lifetime tax.Now its time for reregistration of bike. In the Parivahan website, its showing vehicle is registered under two RTO's.How to cancel the registration details from Bangalore RTO? The registration number is still KL only.
- What precautions to be taken to bring car from other states ?
- How to cancel online application from vahan website ?
- How to withdraw an online application from the Parivahan website?
- How to complete pending transactions on vahan site ?
- വാഹനത്തിന്റെ ഫിറ്റ്നസ് സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് റിന്യൂ ചെയാൻ എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം ?
- ടാക്സി കാർ , പ്രൈവറ്റ് കാർ ആക്കാൻ എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം ?