Answered on December 22,2017
- Prepare following documents required for sole Proprietorship Registration.
- PAN Card of the sole Proprietor.
- ID Proof and Address Proof of the sole Proprietor as Adhar Card, Driving License or passport etc.
- Any of Sale deed, Rent Agreement, No Objection Certification or Electricity bills of the property where you want to register the business.
- Bank Statement copy or cancelled cheque copy.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Apply for MSME + CA Certification or GST Registration as per your business need.
- Get Certification from the Government after the approval.
- Apply for a current bank account in any bank with your complete documentation.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.