What is the procedure to register a Sole Proprietorship Company?
- Prepare following documents required for sole Proprietorship Registration.
- PAN Card of the sole Proprietor.
- ID Proof and Address Proof of the sole Proprietor as Adhar Card, Driving License or passport etc.
- Any of Sale deed, Rent Agreement, No Objection Certification or Electricity bills of the property where you want to register the business.
- Bank Statement copy or cancelled cheque copy.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Apply for MSME + CA Certification or GST Registration as per your business need.
- Get Certification from the Government after the approval.
- Apply for a current bank account in any bank with your complete documentation.