Answered on March 16,2020
The registration procedure includes the vehicle to be inspected physically by the Inspecting Authority at the zonal office for its particulars and followed by registration. The documents required to apply the registration are as follows:-
- Form 20 duly filled up.
- Form 21 (Sale certificate) issued by the vehicle dealer
- Form 22 (Roadworthiness certificate) issued by the which manufacturer
- Self Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance policy/cover note
- Self Attested copy of address proof at which vehicle is to be registered.
- Form 34 duly signed by the owner and the financer
- One time road tax as applicable
- Prescribed fee for registration
- PAN Card or Form 60 & 61 (as applicable)
- M.C.D(Municipal Corporation of Delhi) parking fees.
- Dealer invoice along with manufacturer invoice.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
The following documents are required for change of address in the Registration Certificate.
- Form No. 33
- Original Registration Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of valid insurance.
- Self Attested copy of address proof of the registered owner.
- Self Attested copy of valid pollution under control certificate.
- The prescribed fee of INR. 300 & INR. 200 for smart cards.
- Self Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 & 61(as applicable)
- Regarding the change of address in Registration Certificate, where the hypothecation is endorsed in the Registration Certificate, No Objection Certificate from the financer is needed to get the address changed in the Registration Certificate.
The change of address should be applied within 14 days from the date of effect, after that penalty of INR.500 per month is applicable.
Assignment of new registration mark or renewal to another state.