Form 22 : Initial Certificate of Compliance with Pollution Standards, Safety Standards of Components and Road Worthiness
Application for initial certificate of compliance with pollution standards, safety standards of components and road worthiness is given below.
- My SSLC book has initial only as Surname, but all other Govt IDs including Aadhar has the expansion of Initial (name of Father) as Surname. I recently applied for One and the same certificate, but the application was rejected thrice claiming that I should create the Application with the name and initial mentioned in SSLC Book. I tried to change the name in the portal to SSLC style, but the portal is sending an error report that Name is Different from Aadhar, so, enter the name similar to that of Aadhar. What should I do? Is there a rule like that?
- In my SSLC book and other certificates my middle name's initial is written, and in other documents expansion of initial is written. I want to go abroad and I am from Kerala. Can I get one and the same certificate and will it be valid for western countries?
- What are the different components of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana scheme?
- How do I calculate my income tax in India, when I am new to all salary components?
- One of my friend got a e-challan of rupees eleven thousand rupees, 11000 fine Fines include 1: Driving a motor vehicle without holding an effective driving licence (Without DL). ( S3 RW S181 )[Fine - 5000] 2: Cause or permit other person to drive a vehicle without effective driving licence. ( S5 RW S180 )[Fine - 5000] 3: Driving or causes or allows a motor cycle to be driven without wearing a protective head gear (helmet) ( S129 RW S194D ) [Fine - 500] 4: Driving or causes or allows a motor cycle to be driven by carrying pillion rider who is not wearing a protective headgear conforming to BIS standards. (pillion rider helmet) ( S129 RW S194D )[Fine - 500] Fine 1 and 2 is incorrect and forcefully presented. We have disputes with Fine number 1 and Fine number 2 - S3 RW S181 and S5 RW S180. We are liable to pay for the fine 3 and fine 4 3: Driving or causes or allows a motorcycle to be driven without wearing a protective headgear (helmet) ( S129 RW S194D ) [Fine - 500] 4: Driving or causes or allows a motorcycle to be driven by carrying pillion rider who is not wearing a protective headgear The driver of the vehicle didn't wear the helmet but you had the driving licence with him, He can present his driving licence to anyone. We are ready to pay for the fine number 3 and number 4. How to close or deal this case?
- Does a One Person Company (OPC Pvt Ltd) in India need to file annual return or any compliance document before its commencement of business (Form INC 20A) ?
- Which of these below mentioning safety modifications are allowed and not allowed in a car in Kerala? 1.Reverse camera. 2.Front parking sensor. 3. 360 degree surround view camera. 4.Dash cam 5.HUD(Heads Up Display) 6.co-driver operting mobile placed in a mobile holder 7.car body plastic coating(except all glass areas). 8.door opening blinking lights 9.glass UV and Hydrophobic coating (no film only spray) 10.seat modification -seat cover, height adjustable pillows.