Answered on July 26,2019
Annual income limit for eligibility to fee reimbursement is;
- RS 2 lakh for SCs, STs, OBCs and Minorities.
- RS 1 lakh for EBC (Extremely Backward Class)
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Will my income certificate application in Telangana get approved if I have different addresses on my Aadhar card and ration card? Write Answer
- I lost my father in 2012 and mother in 2017. How can I apply for OBC non Cream layer certificate in Telangana as the certificate need parents income. I don't have ration card as well. Write Answer
- Do we have to submit copies to mro after applying through meeseva portal in Telangana? Write Answer
- స్టేట్ or central ఉద్యోగి బార్య income certificate పొంద వచ్చున తెలుప గలరు? Write Answer
- I want income certificate in Telangana. I applied online in August. Still it is showing in open status. It is not approved. Why ? How can I get income certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.