Answered on January 16,2018
There are many suggested documents suggested for submission of proof of age. You can choose any one of the following:-
a) Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or district office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths or Baptism certificate; or
b) Birth certificate from the school (Govt./Recognized) last attended by the applicant or any other recognized educational institution; or
c) If a person is class 10 or more pass, he should give a copy of the mark sheet of class 10 or 12, if it contains date of birth as a proof of date of birth.
d) Mark sheet of class 8 if it contains date of birth; or
e) Mark sheet of class 5 if it contains date of birth; or
f) A declaration in prescribed format given in Annexure-1 made by either of his parents if the person is not educated till class 10 (in those cases where parent himself for verification before BLO/ERO/AERO); or
g) A certificate of his age given by a sarpanch of the concerned Gram Panchayat or by a member of the concerned Municipal Corporation / Municipal Committee, the person is not educated till class 10 and both the parents are not alive.
h) Any other Government document showing age e.g. Passport.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- My application is rejected saying name already exists in electoral roll, where as this is the first time I have applied? Write Answer
- Can I link one more voter ID in my mobile number? Write Answer
- How to transfer voter Id from one district to another district through online mode? Write Answer
- Muhhe mere voter id m marital status or address change krna h 2 baar apply kia h. form 8 fill krke jo doc required h sab lagaye h phir bhi bina Koi aaye verify kiye doc reject kr rhe h. Jaldi hi btaiye kyu ho rha h esa? Write Answer
- I have my epic number and i voted one time but i don't have voter id card. What is the procedure now or wht should I do now to get my voter ID card in physical form? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.