Answered on February 15,2018
Following documents are required for registration along with Form A
- Incorporation Certificate of Company
- MoA & AoA
- Rental Agreement/ Lease Agreement of Company
- Company PAN Card
- Address Proof of Director – Lease / Rental Agreement
- ID Proof of Director – Pan Card / Election Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- List of Directors
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Can Dubai trade license holder open shop in Sharjah?
- How to start Gift Shop in Dubai?
- How to start Electronics Shop in Dubai?
- How to start a clothing shop in Dubai ?
- How to open a retail shop in Dubai?
- I have given an application to Trivandrum crz to start a shop. How many days will it take to get it issued?
- How to get Gumasta License in Maharashtra?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.