Answered on January 28,2018
Documents Required For Income Certificate in Karnataka
- Address Proof
- School Certificate (if any)
- Ration Card
- Self Delaration by Applicant
Answered on October 14,2018
Documents required for applying for Income Certificate
- Income proof: Salary slip / bank statement etc.
- Age proof:: School leaving certificate / birth certificate
- Address proof : Ration card / bank passbook / passport
- ID proof : Voter id card / driving license / aadhar card
- Passport size photos to affix in the application form
- If belonging to the minority community then caste certificate
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- While applying for Karnataka income certificate it's coming as "Please apply in new version of application service" Why? What does that mean? Write Answer
- Where will i obtain Income certificate in Kolkata? Write Answer
- How can I convert my income certificate from father's name to husband name in karnataka? Write Answer
- Made mistake in address while applying for fresh caste and income certificate in Karnataka. What to do? Write Answer
- Why am I unable to print the caste income certificate from the Nadakacheri website using my RD number when I have applied for it and received the certificate? The details are correctly displayed in the certificate verification section. What could be the reason for this issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.