What are the documents required for obtaining Income Certificates ?
Documents Required For Income Certificate in Karnataka
- Address Proof
- School Certificate (if any)
- Ration Card
- Self Delaration by Applicant
Documents required for applying for Income Certificate
- Income proof: Salary slip / bank statement etc.
- Age proof:: School leaving certificate / birth certificate
- Address proof : Ration card / bank passbook / passport
- ID proof : Voter id card / driving license / aadhar card
- Passport size photos to affix in the application form
- If belonging to the minority community then caste certificate