Answered on January 28,2018
Documents Required For Income Certificate in Karnataka
- Address Proof
- School Certificate (if any)
- Ration Card
- Self Delaration by Applicant
Answered on October 14,2018
Documents required for applying for Income Certificate
- Income proof: Salary slip / bank statement etc.
- Age proof:: School leaving certificate / birth certificate
- Address proof : Ration card / bank passbook / passport
- ID proof : Voter id card / driving license / aadhar card
- Passport size photos to affix in the application form
- If belonging to the minority community then caste certificate
- How to get Income Certificate for Kolkata district residents as online option is not there for selecting Kolkata district under edistrict West Bengal website? Write Answer
- How can i convert my kannada income certificate to english? Write Answer
- What is the validity period of cast and income certificate issued in Karnataka in 17/01/2018? Write Answer
- Can I make new income certificate before 6 months of expiry of old income certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- ಜಾತಿ ಮತ್ತು ಆದಾಯ ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಪತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಊರಿನ ಹೆಸರು ತಪ್ಪಾಗಿದೆ ಅದನ್ನು ಹೇಗೆ ಸರಿಪಡಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ದು? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.