Answered on June 13,2022
For BBMP khata transfer, check the status in your Sakala account
In a separate answer, we wrote the detailed procedure to check the status of khata application, linking the answer below for your reference
- What is Khata transfer fees in Govinkovi hobli? Write Answer
- We have 2 plots in 2 different persons name . Can we construct a single house on both plots ? Is yes how the e-khatha for the house will be issued ? Write Answer
- How can I get licence for building new house in kumki land? Write Answer
- What's the alternate if aadhar is not there for khatha transfer? Write Answer
- What is the khata transfer fee in Gadag area? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.