Answered on May 31,2022
On standard cases the documents submitted by you online will be verified by officer within first 15 working days and system in “Bangalore One” shall allow you for 2% payment of stamp duty charges. Kindly visit nearest Bangalore one office and verify for the same. Usually when online status changes to “Documents Verified” it is an indication that 2% payment can be initiated through Bangalore One.
Answered on June 05,2022
The lead time for Khata transfer is 30 working days
Khata application process through following status
|STATUS||AN AVERAGE LEAD TIME|
|Documents verified||10 days|
|Documents approved||10 days|
|Charges Paid||1 day|
|Khata certificate & extract uploaded||7 days|
Upon the approval of khata application, pay khata fee in nearest Bangaloreone center.
If the khata status is not leveled even after 30 working days from the day of filing application, contact the sakala customer care 080-44554455 for escalation.
We provide assistance for khata transfer, to opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +91-97424-79020
Thank you for reading…
- I purchased an apartment in Kadugodi. In our building there are 4 floor. Mine is ground floor. And site is in A Khata. But if i go and ask for my ground floor apartment they are telling we do B khata. How to verify it? Write Answer
- Due to a resurvey error, property belonging to two brothers ended up included only under one's name. He is paying taxes for over 14 years now. But he doesn't have any deed on that property.How can I change ownership to true owner in Village records? Write Answer
- In my name 1 gunta land is in the Bijapur city. I am having agreement documents and D Uttara paper, but it is not in RTC .how can I go ahead to occupy the land legally? Write Answer
- What is the validty of e-challan for payment of stamp duty in Karnataka - Is it 7 calendar days or 7 working days? Also if I make a payment in the evening, when does the clock for 7 days start ? Write Answer
- How to find the stage/phase/extn of the property in Bangalore? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.