Answered on August 26,2022
kindly mention the url from which you had applied for this service. Usually there will be corresponding helpline number mentioned for technical issues on corresponding website.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- Can I download pcc online in Karnataka after verification by police if I lost the certificate? Write Answer
- Every time I apply for police verification in Karnataka, it shows payment is in waiting stage. What is the solution? Write Answer
- How to get certified finger prints from police? Write Answer
- Execution timeout error in Khata Transfer upload documents page. What to do? Write Answer
- What should I do to get a copy of grant certificate of land in Karnataka state? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.