My Gujarat RC book has true name and when I check online it has wrong surname. How to resolve it?

Get it updated at your RT office by producing sufficient proof.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question