My daughter's caste certificate and caste validity certificate both have spelling mistakes in name, her all educational documents Aadhar PAN Domicile certificate has correct name, what is the procedure to do the needful, spelling mistakes in name may occur any problems?

Rahul Rahul
Answered on May 21,2019

You can get a new caste certificate using any of the other documents such as Aadhar, pan card or educational documents as proof of identity.You have to attest the xerox copies of the documents which are showing your correct name as evidence for correction.

Generally, it will take 7 to 10 working days to finish the procedure.

Pramod Pramod
Answered on May 21,2019

As your name is not matching with your caste certificate when compared to the other certificates, you have to get your caste certificate corrected . For this you have to go to your nearest village office or muncipal office . Go with all other certificates where in your name is correctly mentioned. Explain the problem to them correctly and proceed as per their suggestion. You will get the corrected certificate from there in a week or so basing on your follow up.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question