My caste certificate is damaged. How to get duplicate caste certificate ?

Lal Lal
Answered on August 14,2019

If your caste certificate is damaged beyond recognition, you have to get new Caste Certificate.

If your caste certificate is not damaged beyond recognition, you can get a duplicate caste certificate using the damaged caste certificate as proof of caste.

As you have not mentioned about the State, I cannot help you with the name of exact department. However, you can get caste certificate from the nearest Village Office/Thahasildar Office /Village Revenue Officer etc. or Common Sevice Centre like Akshaya/Nadakacheri/Meeseva etc. to know the status of it.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question