Answered on August 14,2019
If your caste certificate is damaged beyond recognition, you have to get new Caste Certificate.
If your caste certificate is not damaged beyond recognition, you can get a duplicate caste certificate using the damaged caste certificate as proof of caste.
As you have not mentioned about the State, I cannot help you with the name of exact department. However, you can get caste certificate from the nearest Village Office/Thahasildar Office /Village Revenue Officer etc. or Common Sevice Centre like Akshaya/Nadakacheri/Meeseva etc. to know the status of it.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- My father is Group C employee of Andhra Pradesh state govt. Recently his income was increased which crossed 8 lakhs per Annum. Am I eligible for OBC NON-CREAMY LAYER? I am preparing for UPSC. Write Answer
- How to get caste certificate in Karnataka if I don't have the school leaving certificate? Write Answer
- I have AP caste certificate without my surname and I have applied for a new one with full name. Can I produce both whenever required or not? Write Answer
- माझ्या मुलीच्या कास्ट व्हॅलीडीटी वर आऊट वर्ड नंबर मध्ये एक शून्य जास्त पडलाय त्यामुळे प्रॉब्लेम येत आहे त्या चुकीची दुरुस्ती साठी मी काय करू मंजे मला तो लवकर मिळेल Write Answer
- My uncles belong to talwar caste but my father's caste was written as Kaballiga. Can we get ST certificate by applying for our uncle's certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.