Answered on December 04,2022
Kindly try the following steps to login via Aadhaar OTP and update DigiLocker linked mobile number:
- Kindly visit Digilocker Website and click on Sign In
- Enter your Aadhaar number and security PIN and then click "Sign In"
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Try using Aadhaar OTP instead!". This will send the OTP to your Aadhaar-registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP sent to you by UIDAI and Captcha text and click "Submit"
- You will be logged in successfully, After logging in go to the profile section and edit your mobile number by clicking on the pencil icon beside mobile number
- Enter your new mobile number and click "Submit". OTP will be sent to your new mobile number.
After successful verification, your DigiLocker mobile number will be updated.
Answered on November 25,2022
Change your mobile number in addhar to new number and then sign in, forgot password click, OTP will come to New mobile number and change password or continue if you like
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide