Answered on October 22,2021
Car Should be 3 years old from the date on the RC card.
The following should be renewed/paid upto date :
• Fitness Certificate of the vehicle
• Road Tax (pay RTO counter Rs.10/- and get an RC extract printout if you aren't sure about the vechicle’s FC & tax paid details. ONLY Cash/DD accepted and counter closes at 12pm on Saturday and at 2:30pm remaining days )
Procedure for conversion from Yellow board to Non Transport :
“Conversion of Vehicle & Smart Card fee”: Fill form no. 29 and pay Rs. 500 + 137/- , obtain Receipt. Get 2 postal covers, one for the smart card and other to hold a folded A4 size sheet. Write your Address and phone details.
With the above ready, head to the permit section inorder to get “remarks on permit. Next up is DSA - which verifies if there is any case pending in court etc and gives Clearance.
Write a letter stating “Alteration from Yellow Board to Non Transport. Attach form - 42 and 29.
You will now be eligible to pay LTT - Life Time Tax. The amount will be decided by the competent authority.
- How to register a flat in Bangalore without a broker?
- I am residing in Bangalore and would like to joint for KSFE Pravasi chitty as an investment. Am I eligible and how to proceed?
- I own a bike registered under Kerala Adoor RTO. For a short duration of time, I was in Bangalore. During that time, I paid the road tax in Janbharathi ( KA41), Bangalore for lifetime tax.Now its time for reregistration of bike. In the Parivahan website, its showing vehicle is registered under two RTO's.How to cancel the registration details from Bangalore RTO? The registration number is still KL only.
- How to get a family tree certificate in Bangalore?
- How to do Khata Transfer in Bangalore ?
- How to upload my Karnataka driving license in digilocker? It has a unique letter as well. KA-04/F/*****/2003.
- My two wheeler fitness certificate lapsed. How much amount should I pay?