Answered on January 14,2020
Yes, Indian expats in Dubai and the Northern Emirates will now be able to get passports issued on the same day under certain conditions, including a higher fee.
The same day issuance service for tatkal passports can be availed only if the application is submitted before noon at the office of BLS International, the outsourced service provider for Indian passport and visa applications, in Al Khaleej Centre, Bur Dubai.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- How can I change my name in the driving license? Already changed my name in Passpo ..?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer ..?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate.
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fr ..?