Answered on April 08,2018
No. Acquisition of copyright is automatic and it does not require any formality. Copyright comes into existence as soon as a work is created and no formality is required to be completed for acquiring copyright. However, certificate of registration of copyright and the entries made therein serve as prima facie evidence in a court of law with reference to dispute relating to ownership of copyright.
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
- I lost my digilocker username and password. How to get it ?
- How do I enter DL number in Digilocker ? Driving License is from UP and RTO is in Agra.
- How can I change my registered mobile number in Digilocker ?
- How to upload PUC in Digilocker?